What's Poppin' in Pop Culture

Your source for all things Pop Culture!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Ting Ting's Release New Single, "Hands"


My favorite British-based band, The Ting Tings, have finally released their new single and the first track off of their yet to be released album tentatively titled, Kunst.

The song is called "Hands" and has a more dancey electro-pop vibe to it than some of The Ting Ting's other songs. It kind of reminds me of a mixture of Lady Gaga and new-school Madonna. I like it, but I don't love it. I like most of the songs off of The Ting Ting's 2008 release, We Started Nothing.

Although I am disappointed in their new single, I still have hope that the rest of their album will be amazing. The Ting Tings are an incredibly talented, unique band. I am still excited to hear more of their music and I'm anxious for the release of Kunst. I believe that there will be better songs than Hands On. I think they just choose a poor song to release as their first single. :-/.

Click on the link below to hear "Hands".


What do you think of the Ting Tings new single? Do you like it, or do you prefer their old stuff? Will you buy "Kunst" when it is released?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search
$value) { if ($param == 'client') { google_append_url($google_ad_url, $param, 'ca-mb-' . $GLOBALS['google'][$param]); } else if (strpos($param, 'color_') === 0) { google_append_color($google_ad_url, $param); } else if (strpos($param, 'url') === 0) { $google_scheme = ($GLOBALS['google']['https'] == 'on') ? 'https://' : 'http://'; google_append_url($google_ad_url, $param, $google_scheme . $GLOBALS['google'][$param]); } else { google_append_globals($google_ad_url, $param); } } return $google_ad_url; } $google_ad_handle = @fopen(google_get_ad_url(), 'r'); if ($google_ad_handle) { while (!feof($google_ad_handle)) { echo fread($google_ad_handle, 8192); } fclose($google_ad_handle); } ?>