What's Poppin' in Pop Culture

Your source for all things Pop Culture!

Friday, January 2, 2009

More American Idol Spoilers

I'm a little late, but Happy New Year everyone! This is the first blog post for the new year!

It's been a couple days since I last blogged. I'll admit it, I've been slacking. I've just been so busy lately!

I found some more good American Idol spoilers though! Vote for the Worst posted about Matthew Zachary, who is 16 and supposively made it to hollywood. He is adorable and he supposively sang "Tainted Love", which is one of my all-time favorite songs, for his audition. I hope this information is accurate and I hope he goes far! Information is limited on him, but just by looking at him I think he's already won my vote. lol.



There's also news posted on Vote For The Worst, which they retrieved from JoesPlace about Justin Williams making the top 50. Here is a video from Vote For the Worst of him:


His voice sounds alright but I don't really care for his personality. He reminds me a lot of David Hernandez from Season 7, who got really annoying really fast.


There is also a bit of news floating around about Felicia Barton making the top 36. I liked her at first. She has a really funky vibe to her and a unique voice, but as the song went on I began to not like her so much. She sounds like she's screeching and shouting the song. I don't know. Maybe it's the song. Once I hear her perform on American Idol I'll be able to determine whether I like her or not. I've noticed through these past few years that for better or for worst, contestants usually sound a lot different on American Idol than they do on pre-idol recordings.



Vote for the worst also has a new picture of Adam Lambert up. The guy looks like a nut. He looks like he's going to be even worst than Sanjaya was. He's going to be the judges new nightmare and Vote For The Worst's new king.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search
$value) { if ($param == 'client') { google_append_url($google_ad_url, $param, 'ca-mb-' . $GLOBALS['google'][$param]); } else if (strpos($param, 'color_') === 0) { google_append_color($google_ad_url, $param); } else if (strpos($param, 'url') === 0) { $google_scheme = ($GLOBALS['google']['https'] == 'on') ? 'https://' : 'http://'; google_append_url($google_ad_url, $param, $google_scheme . $GLOBALS['google'][$param]); } else { google_append_globals($google_ad_url, $param); } } return $google_ad_url; } $google_ad_handle = @fopen(google_get_ad_url(), 'r'); if ($google_ad_handle) { while (!feof($google_ad_handle)) { echo fread($google_ad_handle, 8192); } fclose($google_ad_handle); } ?>