What's Poppin' in Pop Culture

Your source for all things Pop Culture!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Spoiler Alert! Which Songs Will Be Used in Tomorrow's Britney/Brittany Episode of Glee?


They are:

1. Me Against the Music
2. Toxic
3. I'm a Slave 4 U
4. Baby One More Time
5. Oops...I Did it Again
6. Stronger


I like about half of this list. Baby One More Time is definitely a classic. It wouldn't be right to omit it. Oops...I Did it Again was actually the song that made the 11 year old version of myself a super-fan. I'm a Slave 4 U I feel brought in a whole new era of Britney Spears. In my opinion, that was the first single off of her last truly good record. I hate "Me Against the Music", regardless of who sings it. It's just a truly god-awful song. I hate the Britney Spears version of "Toxic", but I like how the Glee kids re-made it, actually. I really love "Stronger", but I'll admit that I'm rather surprised to see that listed as one of the chosen songs.

I wish that they were doing "Womanizer". It was fairly successful and I think they could have played it up in a number of ways, such as having Emma sing it about Will. "Will, you're a slut...". lol. None of Britney's songs from "Circus" made the cut, which is kind of surprising.

Are you happy with the set list? Which songs would you add/delete if you could?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search
$value) { if ($param == 'client') { google_append_url($google_ad_url, $param, 'ca-mb-' . $GLOBALS['google'][$param]); } else if (strpos($param, 'color_') === 0) { google_append_color($google_ad_url, $param); } else if (strpos($param, 'url') === 0) { $google_scheme = ($GLOBALS['google']['https'] == 'on') ? 'https://' : 'http://'; google_append_url($google_ad_url, $param, $google_scheme . $GLOBALS['google'][$param]); } else { google_append_globals($google_ad_url, $param); } } return $google_ad_url; } $google_ad_handle = @fopen(google_get_ad_url(), 'r'); if ($google_ad_handle) { while (!feof($google_ad_handle)) { echo fread($google_ad_handle, 8192); } fclose($google_ad_handle); } ?>